DU Affiliated 7 College 4th Year Exam Form Fill-Up Notice: Dhaka University has already fixed the 4th year exam form fill-up notice for its affiliated 7 colleges. For that, Dhaka University has published a notice, and today I will share with you detailed information with a great explanation. If you are a 4th-year student at any of the 7 colleges, then this article is for you.
DU authority has published the 7 colleges 4th-year exam form fill-up notice on 25 October 2021 on their website. There will be mainly exams form fill-up named 4th Year-2020 and 4th year-2021 for two academic years; 2016-17 and 2017-18.
DU Affiliated 7 College 4th Year Exam Form Fill-Up 2020-21
DU Affiliated 7 College 4th Year exam form fill-up notice is available here. To take the 4th Year exam quickly, DU has published the possibility exam form fill-up date. Here is the key information.
|Exam Name||Academic Year||Application Start||Possible Exam date|
|4th Year (Hons)-2020||2016-17||01/01/2022||17/02/2022|
|4th Year (Hons)-2021||2017-18||01/05/2022||25/06/2022|
Online Form Fill-Up Instructions
You can fill up your form through the website or the app of the DU affiliated 7 college. If you want to fill up your form from the 7 college website, you have to visit http://7college.du.ac.bd/, or if you’re going to fill up your form by the app, then install the app first and fill up your form. You can get download the App from DUA7C.
- Visit www.du.ac.bd or htttp://220.127.116.11/form_fillup and provide Registrayion No, and Password then Sign Up.
- Then you will get a page where you have to provide Registration No, Program name, session, and submit.
- Then a page will appear and where you have to provide your personal information and upload photographs (150×150).
- Then click on Sign up. If you forget the password, then use the option Forget Password.
- Student Information and Exam Selection: You will get all your information after login in. Select the Drop Down list on the left side of the page.
- Student Type and Course Selection: A page will appear after you select the scheduled exam.
- Select “Select Type.” Select your course from the Available Course. After that, click on “See Preview.”
- Information Review: A page will appear after clicking on the “Save Preview,” where all your information will be available. Click on Submit if everything is ok unless edited.
- Then print the online copy and submit it at college. Then collect the Admit Card. For more information, visit Online Form Fill-Up Instructions.
That’s all I have for you. If you face any problem completing your exam from fill up, then leave a comment below. Stay connected with us for more information.